For the most efficient way to track your health journey, choose your retest at the time of purchase. Combining the initial test and the retest will save you money and ensure you get your retest after a period of at least 6 weeks. Simply fill out the details on your retest form, and send your sample, as you did with your first test. The comprehensive results are easy to understand and compare against the initial test.
Your positive results, retested
Have you completed a Sensitivity Test or Sensitivity Plus Test and want to see how your elimination diet is progressing? The sensitivity retest uses a new sample provided by you to test against the items you previously showed a positive result to (over 85% reaction), helping you better understand the positive effects of your change in diet.
- Retest against every item you showed an over 85% reaction (positive sensitivity).
- Online submission form, using your previous details and a new sample.
- Results compare the new and old sample testsusingour handy traffic light system.
- PDF results are sent securely to your email or Healthy Stuff App.
- Use as a tool to help you continue your elimination diet or further investigate continued symptoms.
The sensitivity retest is an additional test used after the original test has been completed, usually after a period of at least 6 weeks. A new sample is provided by you to test against the items you previously showed a positive result to (over 85% reaction). This will help you to better understand the success of your elimination diet.
How to take your sample
Use tweezers to sample 5 strands of hair
Place hair into a small plastic bag
Fill out online hair submission form
Send hair sample to our labs
To find out more on the science behind our Sensitivity Tests, click here.
- Classed as Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis.
- Testing is carried out in a variety of locations worldwide.
- Covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- The equipment used is MARS III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems).
- Results reported on 100% of previous tests results.
Hair tests (Bioresonance Therapy) are categorised as Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) covering therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognise Bioresonance as it has not been
subject to significant scientific research.
Bioresonance reports and related information do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health providers if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.