The Prime 110 Allergy & Intolerance is our most comprehensive test designed to help you determine if an allergy or intolerance is the cause of undiagnosed symptoms from a list of 75 food intolerances and 35 common allergens.
110 item allergy & intolerance test for 1 person.
Suffering from undiagnosed symptoms and unsure if they are an allergy or intolerance? The Prime 110 our most comprehensive easy to use home-to-lab test of 110 common allergies & intolerances.
• 75 food intolerance items tested including wheat, fish, milk & meats
• 35 allergen items tested including pollens, nuts, fish & pets
• Easy home-to-lab kit mailed to you in 1-3 business days
• Your PDF report emailed to you detailing your results
• Expert lab analysis of IgE & IgG4 reactions
• A full guide on how to perform an elimination of reacting items
• SAVE 5% when ordering 2 or more.
Items included within the Allergy & Intolerance Prime 110 test:
- Bahia grass
- Bermuda/Couch grass
- Cat dander
- Cladosporium herbarum
- Dog dander
- Egg white
- English plantain
- Hazelnut (nut)
- Hazelnut (Pollen)
- Horse dander
- House dust mites
- Timothy grass
- Bean, green
- Blue Mussel
- Cashew nut
- Cow's milk
- Durum wheat
- Egg white
- Egg Yolk
- Goat's Milk
- Olive, green
- Pea, green
- Pistachio nut
- Pumpkin seed
- Sheep's milk
- Sunflower seed
- Sweet basil
- Sweet lupine
What's inside the box?
1 x Alcohol wipe
1 x Plaster
1 x Absorbent pad
1 x Five Spot Blood Card
2 x Lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
1 x Return envelope
1 x Activation card with adhesive label
What items does this test for?
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying an IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- CE approved sample collection kit.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.
Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 antibody reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE antibody reaction (IgE-Mediated).
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
The use of antihistamines prior to or during the blood sample collection process may affect your results, please contact our team for further advice.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.