The Prime 110 Allergy & Intolerance is our most comprehensive test designed to help you determine if an allergy or intolerance is the cause of undiagnosed symptoms from a list of 75 food intolerances and 35 common allergens.
The Prime 110
Our best home-to-lab test analyses against 35 common allergens and 75 food intolerances. The test analyses the blood samples against raised IgG4 and IgE antibodies to give you accurate results within 7 working days upon receipt at our laboratory.
Simple & Easy
A testing kit is mailed on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. Included are instructions and everything you need to easily take a small sample and return it to our labs in the envelope provided.
If you suffer from undiagnosed digestive related symptoms such as bloating, stomach pain or diarrhoea to other serious issues such as fatigue or rashes. These could be signs of an allergy or intolerance which could be identified by the Prime 110.
Our laboratories & Technology
Our state-of-the-art laboratory is located in our UK facility certified according to ISO 9001. We use the latest ELISA testing equipment and the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
Why IgE & IgG4?
By testing both IgE and IgG4 antibodies we give you a more comprehensive picture of possible causes to symptoms. Raised IgE levels (IgE, short for “immunoglobulin E,” is the antibody that triggers food allergy symptoms) indicate allergy symptoms. Raised IgG4 (Immunoglobulin G) antibodies indicate a food intolerance or sensitivity. IgG4 responses are actually more common than the IgE, which causes an immediate reaction. Read more about IgG4 here
The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested, as well as whether you have allergies to those items.
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying an IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- CE approved sample collection kit.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.
Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 antibody reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE antibody reaction (IgE-Mediated).
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
The use of antihistamines prior to or during the blood sample collection process may affect your results, please contact our team for further advice.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.